Friday, October 26, 2007

Winter Scarf!


There all sorts of knitting projects looming for me (there are 2 babies due next weekend for people who will be getting sweaters) so I decided to make a winter scarf quickly. I found a great buy on Lion Boucle and thought these colors were holidayish. I did a simple 2 x 2 rib (since I wanted to knit in the movies!) and I like the way it turned out.

The woman who teaches with me is having a birthday in a week and a half and I wanted to knit her some dish cloths - not something I've ever done before, but something that should make her chuckle - we've gone "green" in our preschool classroom, trying not to waste paper products, and she said that she has done so much at home, but can't quite give up on her paper towels. Ergo, dish cloths.

I have a sweater for me that I would dearly like to get done (moss stitch so I can't do it in the movies) and a friend who is waiting for a new kippah or two to be crocheted (why did I ever admit that I can make them!)

No comments: