Saturday, April 26, 2008

New pattern on SFTH

Today I received an email from Bev Q of Bev's Country Cottage telling me that she has listed Scarves From The Heart on her page of charities, which is quite extensive. She also gave me permission to link to her free scarf patterns page, and even gave me a special pattern to share! She also mentioned SFTH on her Yahoo group and we've already had one person ask to join this group!

Today was the "Saturday" I was looking forward to because I had plans to meet a lady, Dorrie E. and her daughter Carol who have made many scarves for SFTH and so we met for lunch at 11:am and had a wonderful visit, as well as a great lunch. The lunch was topped off by them delivering about 20 scarves for SFTH's campaign to get 125 scarves by then end of August!

No comments: