Monday, November 5, 2007

We're Back from Southern California

These trips are always way too short! We went to So. CA to meet up with my youngest daughter who recently moved to N. Central PA from Austin, TX. We had a great visit with her and even managed to talk her into going to Disneyland with us one day. She had never been to Disney's California Adventure park and she had a good time there. We got drenched on the River Rapids ride, but the weather was warm and we dried quickly.


Finally I've been able to upload a picture of Jeanne's winter scarf. These colors aren't accurate, it's much prettier in real life.

I've got the concept of my scarf figured out after trying a couple of things which didn't turn out to my liking. I've decided to do a stockinette stitch scarf and change the colors so that they make diagonal stripes. I finished the baby snowsuit I was working on so a lot of the pressure I put on myself is now off, even though I still have several UFOs. I'll likely start the scarf in the next day or two.

Please feel free to invite other stitchers to join "Stitchers for the Seasons". We'd love to have a larger group to knit and crochet for SFTH.

Shelly

No comments: