Monday, September 1, 2008

362! We have 362 Scarves!

If these old legs would let me climb a mountain I'd shout it from the highest peaks! You gals, and all those you've told about Stitching For The Seasons and Scarves From The Heart have been absolutely wonderful! You've done a wonderful job exceeding the goal we had set! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I wish each of you could come to the "Gathering of Friends" event to see the faces of the folks who receive your handiwork. Each is so thankful, and so appreciative! This year I'm asking a friend to come along just to man a camera so that you can see some of these folks with their scarves. Last year we were short handed for help just to give them out, and then ran out of scarves. This year I'm hoping we'll have plenty of help, and I know for sure we have plenty of scarves.

Again, thank you all so very much!
Hugs,
Shelly

No comments: